Quick Check List
- Artwork is best view at eye level
- Use a level when marking your hangers
- Always use 2 people to hang prints
- Always use caution when hanging prints
Make sure to use the correct hanging hooks for the rich surface.
These are some examples of gyprock hooks. Be sure to use hanging hooks with the proper weight for your framed print or acrylic face mount.
D-Ring Hanging System
Your artwork comes with two d-Rings secured to the back of your artwork.
Positioning Your Hanging Hooks
- Measure the width between the two D-Rings
- Then measure the top of the frame to your D-Rings. Mark on the wall where your measurements are and where you want the artwork positioned. Those two marks will be where you will place your hanging hooks.
Never string wire between to two D-Rings
If you do this with a wire, it will break the D-Rings and seperate the corner joints of your frame. Always use caution when hanging heavy frames. We recommend having separate hanging points ; each D-Ring should hook onto a picture hanger and/or anchor that is secured into a mounted surface.
VIEW IMAGE PORTFOLIOWe have a large selection of images for you to choose from. You can have your chosen image printed, framed and shipped directly to you
FIND OUT ABOUT PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHRY LESSON
Do you need help with your photography? Are you struggling to get the results that you want? Find how Danny can help with some private lessons.
Grab the latest deals direct to your inbox
Your email is safe ❤️ . I hate SPAM same as you!
Please Fill The Form Below:
"This website is a place where you can come and view the world through my eyes. I have been to many places and witnessed some amazing landscapes and it gives me joy to share them with you. I hope you enjoy these viewing these images just as much as I have enjoyed capturing them". - Danny Irvine
PO Box 6123
Kincumber NSW, Australia
(02) 8005 8281
Email Me Here
© 2018 Danny Irvine Photography | All rights reserved